Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2021

writing week 9 term 2

                         The show disaster 

Yesterday it was my dance my whole school was training. For the whole term me my mum and my step dad also with my. Cousin and sister.

We where driving when somebody drive into.

Us we got out of the car and went to go see.

How big the damage was it was really big and our car wasn't working  and it was raining and hailing  we called the local car repair in papakura. We waited for the phone to pick up.

When it picked up we ask how far it was 20 minutes away so we ask i tow truck to tow the car to the auto repairs. He said yes and he came. To get the car he also gave us a lift.

We went to the repairs he fixed the big hole and the engine we paid him and. Keeped driving our school was 50 minutes away and we had i little bit of gas. So we drove to the gas station and got. Some gas and snacks we where driving and we got to our school but there was something. Off because when i got in the auditorium i only saw my friends tevita lucas william and caelyn we where playing tag when suddenly the lights turned .off we freak out thankfully the weather went to sunny. so we went to go play outside. We where playing handball with my handball and  kicks with my friends tee and rugbyball we where waiting for the other people from our school to come. But

Then we heard that the show was canceled .

Because somebody from our school had a fever and it was spreading to other people and the.

School wont open till next term which was 10 weeks so we left the school i ask my mum if.

I could go to my dads house she said yes i said.

Thank you mum i said bye to my friends tevita lucas william and caelyn and we drove away it was good that we didn't have to do the dance because the dances was boring like really boring. We arrived to my dads house i said bye to my mum when i went to my dads door to knock the door and after that we started to play rugby .

                                  The end

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about